Site is up and (mostly) funtional!

Anything to do with site administration
Pencil
Site Admin

Site is up and (mostly) funtional!

Post by Pencil »

Gallery is still having problems; hopefully I can get it working before too long :)
Pencil
Site Admin

Post by Pencil »

I couldn't get the old gallery to work, so there's new software now. I transfered the pictures and descriptions from the old site; if I missed anything, please let me know.
The gallery and forum now share a common user database, so only one login now :)
Any feedback is welcome!
Prowler901

Post by Prowler901 »

It looks great buddy! :) I got in with no problem. I'll check the gallery now and get back to you.

BTW: I love the new site :)

Regards,
Todd
Regards,
Todd
Pencil
Site Admin

Post by Pencil »

Thanks, Todd!!

You, Ben, and Linda all now have admin access to the site, so you should be able to add / remove forums, albums, etc. Feel free to make whatever changes you'd like - if you'd like to set up a forum for the San Juan Locomotive works, for example, go right ahead :)

I'm still working on tying all the different pages togather a little better - same visual style, etc. I don't really know what I'm doing, so it's kinda fun to learn as I go along (never let a hardware engineer play with software :twisted: )
thegrindre

Re: Site is up and (mostly) funtional!

Post by thegrindre »

Everything does look good but, why does it take so long to access everything??? It has sometimes taken me as much as 5 minutes to log in and then more minutes, not seconds, to switch to and, post to threads.

:evil:
Rick
TRS 2004 Deluxe Edition v2.4 Build 2365
Creating in 3D Canvas Pro
Web site = http://allricksstuff.com/
Pencil
Site Admin

Post by Pencil »

Every time I'm about to submit a trouble ticket to the host, the issue clears itself up again. Probably some other user hogging processor power, as it only seems to be an issue with php scripts - direct links and http pages seem to load fine.
It certainly is frustrating, though......
nwhitney

Post by nwhitney »

She sure is flying tonight. Whatever you did worked, Curtis.
Norm