Caboose No 9 Download

Feedback, questions, updates on current projects, you name it!
brucemarshall56

Re: Caboose No 9 Download

Post by brucemarshall56 »

Curtis,

I have successfully downloaded and unzipped the files and loaded them into CM. I have committed them. I followed the grey line all the way to both ends, I think I know where VC is.

Great job!! If you don't mind I am going to use this. As I have said before, you have where the track should go with the grey line, from here I can start placing track. What a start for me.

A couple of question I have:
1. Were these historical images you used? What year??
2. You mentioned in your post of Friday, Nov 16th, the map view, I can not seem to find it in Surveyor?? I think I am missing something.

I just want to thank you so much for this, it means a lot to me. If you ever need any photos of this area just let me know.

Bruce
Pencil
Site Admin

Post by Pencil »

Good news!

On my system, the mini map is available through the main menu tab on the upper left of the screen in surveyor.
The imagery is relatively current; probably within the last year or two.

I look forward to seeing some of your progress!
Curtis
brucemarshall56

Post by brucemarshall56 »

Curtis,

I found the mini map, it was in the menu in surveyor.
Sometimes my brain doesn't work. The reason I asked it the imagery was current is that if it was from historical imagery I wouldn't recognize anything. But, since it is relatively recent I should be able to recognize the area. I will zoom in on the mini map to figure out where I am.

I will work on that over the Thanksgiving Holiday and let you know how I make out.

Have a great Thanksgiving!!!

Again thanks for your help!!

Bruce